Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend in Review, Vol. 71

This past weekend was so much fun! The weather was amazing, we had tons of fun activities planned and I felt productive the entire time. I'm happy to report that my boss enjoyed his birthday cupcakes on Friday, and that Mr. Cool and I had a great time at the yacht party on Saturday afternoon. After the fog cleared, we were treated to many unique and stunning Bay views, including dolphins and sea lions that we spotted in the water from a distance.

Saturday night was spent prepping for our annual pumpkin patch brunch and trip up to Petaluma the next day. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to squeeze in this event this year, but I'm so glad we did. Nothing beats traipsing through a corn maze in the warm fall sun, and I love selecting my perfect carving pumpkin from the patch.

This coming week is going to be a fun one - Mr. Cool and I will celebrate our anniversary on Tuesday, and attend a jazz show for his birthday on Wednesday. Of course, this Saturday is our big Halloween party, so lots of busy days ahead until then. I'm desperately trying to make the most of October while it lasts - wish me luck!

 Birthday cupcakes for my boss on Friday

 View from underneath the Golden Gate Bridge - we spotted dolphins just moments later!

 Creepy table decor for our annual pumpkin patch brunch

Seasonally appropriate vodka for our Bloody Mary bar on Sunday morning

 In the patch with Mrs. D

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I always enjoy seeing what you are up to! You always have such fun activites and cute photos. Happy Anniversary too btw, hope you have a blast tomorrow!

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock - I want cupcakes for my birthday! It sounds like it will be a very exciting week for you. It is already Tuesday here so happy anniversary!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary in advance, and happy birthday to Mr. Cool! I'm glad you had a fun weekend. How cool that you saw dolphins in the bay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You choppppped it!!!! I love your new hairstyle and so glad to hear the cupcakes turned out successfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm, cupcakes! And dolphins by the GGB! So lucky, I've lived here for nearly over a year and have yet to see dolphins in the bay! :)

    With love from San Francisco, California,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog!!Following!!I'd love it if you check out mine and tell me what you think!

    ReplyDelete