Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend in Review, Vol. 92

As expected, I completely fell in love with New Orleans this past week. I met a ton of people, learned a lot and of course found plenty of time to eat, drink and celebrate during my first trip to the South. I flew back on Friday afternoon, and made it back to San Francisco just in time to crash for the evening. One thing I didn't have a ton of time to do in New Orleans was sleep.

On Saturday, Mr. Cool and I traveled to the East Bay to celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday with her closest friends. We had a fun night barbecuing, playing games and sipping on St. Germaine cocktails. Sunday found us in the East Bay again, this time with my law school friends to enjoy another barbecue and the Warriors game.

Friday afternoon walk along the Mississippi River

Seriously some of the tastiest coffee ever - Cafe Du Monde's Coffee & Chicory

Work catch-up on Saturday afternoon

 Happy Birthday to my cousin!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you loved New Orleans! I can't wait to visit myself someday. Sounds like you definitely had a fun weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a view! I still remember Cafe du Monde coffee and it is definitely delicious!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete