Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Life Lately

My apologies for disappearing from the blogosphere as of late - work and life are crazy, but in a good way, and I've been enjoying every second of it. I thought about quitting this blog, but I missed it too much and couldn't quite pull the trigger. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with my usual 4x per week posting, but I will try to make it back here as often as possible.

In the meantime, here's a glimpse of what I've been up to lately!

Enjoying deconstructed burritos with Mr. Cool at a new-to-us restaurant in the Sunset district:


Hosting Cinco de Mayo dinner for our friends and soon-to-be Mexico crew. A little over one month until our Cabo San Lucas trip, and I can't wait!



Hosting Mother's Day lunch for Mr. Cool's family at our apartment:


Cheering Mrs. O on as she finished her first marathon this weekend in Santa Cruz:


And finding time to walk along the Santa Cruz wharf to scope out kayakers and sea lions:



Dinner dates with friends (and wine!) are the best way to combat the Monday blues:


I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging routine after the long weekend. In the meantime, I hope you are all taking time to enjoy every minute!

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear you've been doing well! I hope you don't quit blogging. Even if you only post every once in a while, it's nice to see what you're up to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've been busy! It's great to take a break sometimes and just enjoy life without having to worry about taking a photo to blog everything. Trust me, I've been doing that a lot lately! Hope you have a great long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to see that you are back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back and won't be giving up blogging completely! I've thought about quitting my personal blog, too, especially since I'm now doing most of my blogging at AWS. I definitely love using my personal blog as a place to connect with online friends like you, though, so I'll still be there when I can find the time. That deconstructed burrito looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Green Coffee Bean The Fast Fat Burning Miracle Pill

    Green Coffee Bean Max is a revolutionary new weight loss supplement clinically proven to boost metabolism, balance blood sugar levels and double weight loss results.

    This hugely popular weight loss wonder has received roaring coverage by celebrities such as Dr. Oz, and is now available at http://goo.gl/QF9u9

    ReplyDelete